Saturday, November 8, 2008

Will work for SATC




So the rain is falling in NYC, and what better way to spend the afternoon than watching your very own Sex and the City marathon? I recently received season six as a gift for sending my sister-in-law home cooked Saturday lunches. Does that make me a Sex and the City prostitute of sorts? Will work for Sex and the City? Whatever the case, I can watch the episodes over and over again without difficulty. The show is funny, thought provoking, realistic and has characters that every woman can relate to in one way or another. When I heard season six would be the final season, I was beyond devastated. I have been watching the re-runs ever since, and it got me to wondering...will any other TV show ever take it's place?


SJP can do no wrong!

0 comments :