Thursday, November 6, 2008

12 step program needed

So it wasn’t until I was about a half a block from work that I realized I have a serious addiction. I’m not sure how it got this out of hand. I was first introduced to it as a child. But in recent years it seems it has gone from a weekly treat, to a daily necessity. It was about 2:30pm when I got the craving. I was at my desk. I turned to my co worker and gave her the look. She gave it right back to me. That’s when I knew what I had to do. I asked her if she thought they had any at the car wash across the street. Sometimes they do. I grabbed my wallet and headed across the street. It was closed. (Insert foul language here)

I started running. I was still on the clock, it had to be fast. Thought maybe I could score some at the CVS two blocks away (more like four city blocks). I ran in, my heart was racing, I needed it bad. I felt disoriented as I walked up and down the aisles looking for it. I thought I was going to pass out when….

I found it…









(actual photos)
=/

0 comments :