Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Why can't I just be pleasantly plump and happy?


I recently gained back nine of the thirty pounds that I lost, and it really has me bummed. I have been spiraling out of control with my late night eating inhaling of food. It's definitely a myth that vegetarians are skinny! I have also been indulging in large amounts of irresistible sweets. That's my weakness! A friend brought cupcakes from Crumbs Bake Shop to a little gathering we had this past weekend. OMG OMG OMG They were heavenly. In addition to the overeating, I haven't been going to the gym regularly. I had been going at least four times a week, doing mega mega cardio. I have been trying to convince myself that I'm very active all day thus burning off all the crap that I have been placing ever so lovingly in my mouth. Yeah right! I would have jog to Canada just to break even. So this post is serving as a contract with myself that as of right now Friday, I am going to resume my normal eating and working out regimen.

0 comments :