Friday, November 28, 2008

Thank God it's over!



Ok yeah, I'm thankful, but as a vegetarian, if I had to hear "Happy Turkey Day" just one more time... *covers ears* It's like telling an Atheist "God bless you." I don't want to be that vegetarian that tries to rain on everyone elses meat parade, but FYI Thanksgiving is not a very happy day for the Turkies...or Native Americas for that matter, for some it's actually considered a day of mourning.

I for one, am looking forward to the warmth and fuzziness of Christmas. It is truly my favorite time of year! I'm trying to drop at least 10lbs before the company Holiday party, so I can PROPERLY fit into something cute. Today was the first day of my supposed return to normal food cosumption. I don't think I did very well. I had a corn muffin for breakfast, and egg and scallion fried rice with a veg roll for lunch. *sigh* Tomorrow, tomorrow will be better.

0 comments :