Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just a Wednesday evening...

Last night we had to truck it in the rain to Wachovia because for some reason they don't have one in Brooklyn. Should I be offended?? Well anywho, we ended up grabbing a bite to eat at Cosi. I <3 Cosi's signature salad. Mixed greens tossed with red grapes, pears, pistachios, dried cranberries and gorgonzola. Tossed with sherry shallot vinaigrette. They serve it with the most addictive lightly salted flatbread...omgosh it's good. I had it with a tomato basil soup which they also serve with the sexy flatbread. So needless to say, I was chuck full of flatbread. So worth the bloated feeling I left with. And for your viewing pleasure, a photo of that aforementioned sexy flatbread:



I couldn't stop at the bread, so some more macro fun ensued...









I'm addicted to macro.

0 comments :