Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do you know your foopa is showing?



Foopa: Blubber located at the waist line.


Now, to clarify this a little more, I do want to mention that even women without a lot of blubber can give themselves a foopa-like effect if they wear the wrong size pants! That being said, WHY for the love of GOD do women insist on accentuating and highlighting their foopas? I do not understand this one bit. I am struggling, sometimes winning, and sometimes losing a weight loss battle myself. But what I will give myself credit for, is NEVER wearing pants that create a foopa (aka roll, muffin top, etc.). Then, to make matters worse, some women pair their wrong-size-jeans with a tight, short shirt, which periodically rides up revealing the aforementioned foopa. What look at they going for exactly? I hope this post will serve as a wake-up call for offenders everywhere...this is not cute!!!!

0 comments :