Friday, February 20, 2009

Coffee beans smell delish




Too bad coffee makes your breath smell a little bit like doo doo. Having said that, I still desperately want to be a coffee drinker. Coffee drinkers always look so cool. They're always hanging out in funky coffee lounges looking like they're taking care of serious business, typing away on their Mac’s, or reading the NY Times. I want that to be me. I just can't get used to the taste, no matter what flavored creamer I use, or how much sugar I put in it. I sometimes pose as a coffee drinker. *whispers* It’s really hot cocoa.

Holding the cup makes me feel sexy and powerful. I think to myself... I am fooling all these people! I throw my head back *insert evil laugh here* and jeer, It's hot cocao you fools!!

Don’t I look super cool though??

0 comments :