Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Randoms



1. I have an obsession with feet.
2. I adore animals.
3. I haven't eaten meat in almost one year, and feel great.
4. I have never eaten okra.
5. I kill plants no matter how hard I try to keep them alive.
6. I love spicy food.
7. I put Vaseline on my feet every morning.
8. I love the ARTS.
9. I would like to be a filmmaker.
10. I love how I feel after working out.
11. I have OCD.
12. I don't wear make-up daily, just lip-gloss.
13. I am still trying to get over my fathers death almost 17yrs later.
14. I overuse the word pooey.
15. I think Beyonce might have a personality disorder.
16. I have bad knees.
17. I am a reality TV junkie.
18. I used to throw loose change at bad drivers while driving.
19. Cayenne pepper makes me happy.
20. I have memories that go as far back as me being 2yrs old.
21. I am scared that I will die with so much regret.
22. I curse too much.
23. I am addicted to Sex and the City.
24. I have recently started to enjoy cooking.
25. I don’t think life would be the same without chocolate and cheese.

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    How is it that you flew through that so easily? I had such a hard time coming up with 25 things haha