Thursday, February 5, 2009

8 Things about me




I was tagged by the lovely Meagan Marie =)

8 Things About Me

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the 5 categories
3) Tag others

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Sex and the City
2. The Real World
3. American Idol
4. The First 48
5. Wife Swap
6. The L word
7. TMZ
8. Animal Precinct

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Cursed the Super for no heat
2. Used Lottery office pool money to buy myself lunch (I’m putting in back GOSH)
3. Went to the gym
4. Made amazing wraps for dinner
5. Watched American Idol and laughed till I cried
6. Cursed the Super for no heat
7. Cleaned the bathroom
8. Cursed the Super for no heat
Are you jealous of my life yet?

8 Things I look forward to
1. Vacation
2. Seeing the results of my daily visits to the gym
3. Summer
4. Shopping for smaller clothes
5. That feeling you get after the laundry is done
6. The next Sex and the City movie
7. Getting the hell out of the apartment of horrors
8. Getting a new bed

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Mizu (Japanese)
2. Sea (Thai)
3. Sapphire (Indian)
4. Planet Thai (Ummm Thai)
5. Cosi (Salads and Sanwiches)
6. Fortunato Brothers (Italian Pastries)
7. Sammy’s Fish Box (Seafood)
8. Whole Foods (What? I love the salad and hot food bar! Just leave me alone.)


8 Things on My Wish-list
1. New Phone
2. Barnes & Noble gift cert.
3. New running sneakers
4. New knees
5. Spa gift cert.
6. Wii system
7. SLR Camera
8. HEAT

0 comments :