Sunday, December 7, 2008

What's on the brain...


1. There are blogger cliques. Some of the bloggers with large followings only interact with a chosen few. Funny I think. Many of them are hungry for comments, but make little effort to return the LOVE.

2. Watching dirty dancing makes me sad. It takes me back to a simpler time. I remember when cable TV was just a little brown HBO box with an on and off switch. My best friend and I would stay up late hoping to catch Dirty Dancing or For Keeps (with Molly Ringwald). I would love to revisit those times, if I only knew then what I know now, I would have savored those moments.

3. 2008 flew by!!!

4. The three glasses of red wine I had tonight have me in one of those deep thinking moods.

5. It's 12:45am, and I am more awake than I care to be.

6. I realize that my boss is never going to write the memo forbidding my coworker to wear boots ever again. She does this slow John Wayne walk around the office throughout the day, and with those boots on, the sound of each step is deep and challenging...and very annoying. It makes me want to bite down really hard on my pen, or throw my stapler across the room or something.


7. I am really old. My Friday and Saturday nights consist of watching TV and trying to stay up past 12. And if I want to get really jiggy with it, I will add some Shiraz to the equation. Oh yeah I said it.


I guess that's it for now. Nighty night.

1 comments :

  1. Barbara said...

    LOL @ each step is deep and challenging...and very annoying.

    I've been there... um... the b**** wearing the boots I mean. Those extra pounds will wreck an old heel on a cheap boot, right along with your eardrums. Mine have been retired... I am awaiting a fresher heel, lol.

    I agree with your 1st point. Try not to take it personally. I decided to just take a break from visiting my favorite heavy followers that I have NEVER interacted with. Why waste your energy to not even get a simply acknowledgment??