Monday, December 22, 2008

I got tagged!



Here are the rules: mention the rules on your blog. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself. Tag six others. Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.

1. I have OCD. I check and recheck things that I know I have done...it takes me three times the amount of time it should to do stuff.

2. I love cheese. No really, it's like a love affair. All kinds, the stinkier the better! Anyone close to me knows how bad it is. My girlfriend got me a Cheese of the Month subscription as a birthday gift one year. This is the only reason I will probably never be able to be %100 vegan. =(

3. I hate when people make fun of me for not knowing how to speak Spanish. It drives me nuts!!! Both my parents were fluent, but only spoke to me in English. In fact, they only spoke Spanish when they didn't want me to understand what they were discussing. So I just never picked it up. I want to learn. It's one of my 2009 goals.

4. Since becoming a vegetarian, I get frustrated that the world doesn't know what I know about the meat they eat. I also want to slap people that wear fur.

5. I have a phobia of department stores. I can't go in one without feeling nauseous and faint.

6. I like to see the homes of people I don't know. I'm nosy that way I guess. I love to see how other people live...somewhat of a virtual Peeping Tom LOL

0 comments :