Thursday, December 4, 2008

Open letter to my boss

Dearest Asshole,

I have been working here for nine years, and have received several promotions. I have been extremely loyal, and watched many others come and go with the wind. I go above and beyond, and do quite a few things that are not my responsibility. I consider myself a team player and always have the company's best interest at heart. My holiday bonus is not even the equivalent of one weeks pay. Why is this? After my second year I received a crappy bonus, and it took me six years to climb just $300 beyond that, and now the same crap again this year. I did not receive a raise in 2008, and was hoping that I would see a lil extra something something in my envelope. Perhaps you were too busy trying to claim the $20 rebate on the Norton Antivirus for your home PC that the company paid for to realize that you are giving me the same crappy flippin lousy ass bonus you gave me last year. Could this be possible? Perhaps this letter will serve as a reminder, and I will be pleasantly surprised at the Christmas party with an extra couple hundred in my card, and a sincere thank for for planning said Christmas party. If I am not pleasantly surprised, I will be forced to write your cell number on bathroom walls encouraging pissed off employees everywhere to call you and tell you about yourself.

Looking forward to your anticipated cooperation.


Sincerely,
Your loyal employee,

Vanessa

Good eh?

0 comments :