Thursday, March 5, 2009

Someone posed the question



What's making you happy right now?

Honestly I couldn't answer it, and that made me feel sad.

Work: I hate it. I can't find the silver lining there.

Children: They've grown up so fast, and are slipping right through my Kung Fu grip.

Me: Still haven't reached my goal weight, and quite honestly, haven't been trying very hard. Top three weaknesses: Cheese Chocolate and SODA!

Friends: Everyone is so far, and I am in desperate need of a GNO!

Education: I want to go back to school so badly, but the funds just won't allow it at this moment.

Health: Fibromyalgia is really taking a huge toll on me, and my knees are crunching louder than ever before. I mean don't get me wrong, I am always thankful that I am basically in good health, and that my family and close friends are all blessed in that department. HOWEVER, that doesn't lessen the pain I feel daily.

Debt: I don't want to talk about it.

Money: Not much to talk about. Need much more than I have, and don't know where it's coming from.

Very gloomy post right? I know! I kinda wanna punch the screen right now myself.
But at the risk of irritating everyone and using a very overused phrase, it is what it is!

I'm one of those happy people that always has a smile on even when the world is trying to gain entry through my anus, but today the smile is a little crooked and kind of half-ass.

2 comments :

  1. Barbara said...

    I feel ya. I think its just that kind of time right now for many. And you are right in not feeling that you have to down play exactly what you are feeling right now, or even on a daily basis just because you have other things/areas of life to be thankful for. We have a right to feel these things and a right to express them, because upon expression comes encouragement/support/relation/etc.

    I hope that your day gets better, and that the universe will make a quick turn so that you can set out to do all the things that you wanna do.

    ((Hugs))

  2. 5STRONG said...

    I'm with you babe! I soooo feel your pain right now. I couldn't begin to answer the question what is making me happy right now.