Monday, March 16, 2009

Psycho is back!



So my son who lives with his dad called me this weekend to tell me that his father excessively "disciplined" him, and he didn't want to be there any longer. I didn't need to hear anymore, I went and retrieved him and his things from his fathers house. His father has a history of violence and his parenting methods have always left lots to be desired. Perhaps I should have called him before removing my son from the house, but you don't know this man. He is irrational and can go from 0-100 in 5 seconds. So now he is behaving very much like a child telling me that he and I are not on good terms and that he wants nothing to do with his son. UGH he really makes me sick. He doesn't want to know anything, positive or negative about my son, and wishes me good luck. Whew! What a nut job...you ever look back and have one of those What was I thinking moments?

So my son is safely in my home. I am a little worried because his father has to come over tonight to bring the last of my sons' stuff. I don't want any drama...but I am already anticipating it.

I am not one who hesitates to dial 911, and he knows this. I only hope it is fresh in his mind. Prayers please.

1 comments :

  1. Barbara said...

    "You ever look back and have one of those What was I thinking moments?"

    Girl, you know!! Boy do I have these often. Sounds like someone needs to relinquish their parental rights. I just don't get it. How they have no idea how stuff like this hurts their children.

    I hope that your son is ok, and I am very glad that he is in a safe place now.