Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I so cannot believe...




That it has been almost two months since I have posted here. My poor little blog. Things have just been so crazy! We moved...AGAIN...only seven months into our lease...mainly because our landlord was an ASSHOLE! We love the new place and plan to stay here for a long time. The thought of moving again quite literally makes me a lil sick. Other than that, lots of funny and strange things have happend...and as soon as I remember them, I will post them! Stay tuned!

2 comments :

  1. Barbara said...

    Glad to see you make an appearance. I have been trying hard not to IM you, lol. Just kidding. Congrats on the move... that is going to be coming up for me pretty soon =/

  2. Vanessa said...

    IM me anytime!!!! hope all is well.. i have a lot of reading to catch up on (ur blog) xoxo