Friday, October 31, 2008

Tonight's line-up...


The plan is to cook dinner (baked mac n cheese, candied yams, and green beans), and spend the evening handing out candy to trick-or-treater’s (who must be in costume), and watching scary movies. Boobs went to Best Buy yesterday where she convinced herself that Children of the Corn, Silent Night Deadly Night, and Friday the 13th were essentials for our DVD collection. Like I said, this is the plan. However, I predict the movies will be watching us. I’m not sure when it happened exactly, but we have become that couple that can't stay up past 11pm. Even if we manage to stay up, I am sure I will spend most of the time with my hands over my eyes because I have developed an intolerance for gore! I wonder if she would go for watching Sex and the City in the dark while I make some occasional scary noises. Probably not. =(

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

0 comments :