Thursday, January 22, 2009

90 minutes of heaven



I had the most amazing massage ever courtesy of Paul Gillard. He works out of his home in Williamsburg (Brooklyn, NY), and is very affordable ($90 for an 1-1/2hrs). By the time it was over, I felt high. Disclaimer: I have never been high, and don't know what it feels like to be high. But I can only imagine that how I felt is how being high feels. =)

Anyway back to Paul...he has a great presence and played the most incredibly relaxing music. He was able to find all of my problem areas without me having to say a thing. I am soooo going back to him and highly recommend him.

2 comments :

  1. CraigJC said...

    Massages are best when your other senses are engaged as well. Taste. Touch. Hearing. Smelling. I read that somewhere.
    Cool blog, btw.

    Come visit sometime.
    http://popwife.blogspot.com/

  2. The Cuntress said...

    So I need for you to check out my boy Kenny at Cynergy Spa in Brooklyn. You will THANK ME!!!