Saturday, September 4, 2010

I kinda like...

that no one knows about this blog. I'm going through something...not sure what it is. I guess it's just that 30something-what-am-I-doing-with-my-life kind of stuff. It doesn't exactly help that I may have broken something in my foot, so I am bed bound and have nothing but time to think. There is this uncomfortable feeling inside me. I'm craving something. Something isn't right. I'm just getting increasingly frustrated because with work... the dogs... the kid... the bills... and all of the other STUFF...I feel like I don't have the time or energy to try and do whatever needs to be done to rid myself of this feeling.

*sigh*

On a lighter note... I am in love ... and having amazing sex. :) lol

1 comments :

  1. Barbara said...

    Hey there. Nice to see you =). I know that feeling. I'm in the same place, not really having a clear plan or time to develop one. Its frustrating.

    Hope some light will shine through for you.